Delicate, yet firm, made out of four layers of quality tulle, this tutu has an intricate structure. Its foundation is crafted with diamond net, attached to the wide basque with elastic on the waist. This arrangement is responsible for exceptional functionality of the tutu; its flexibility allows uninterrupted movement.
In case your size is not present in the standard size chart you can order a one-of-a-kind piece custom made to fit your personal measurements. Please note, there is a $30 flat fee for custom made items.
Click here to fill out the measurements form:
Custom measurements form
Your order will be finished in 4-6 weeks after the purchase. Please allow additional time for delivery.
What makes our tutus so unique?
Here are 5 reasons:
1. Our tutus are crafted by professional theatrical costume makers, adepts of classical ballet costume school. This technique of tutu making had been passed down from generation to generation of Russian tradition and cannot be found elsewhere on the modern market
2. In addition to standard sizes we can create a one-of-a-kind tutu based on your personal measurements
3. Our tutus are stunning visually, yet highly functional and comfortable to wear
4. Our tutus are made out of highest quality materials which makes them exceptionally durable
5. All our tutus are hand pleaded and hand tackled
If you have any questions regarding the size, measurements, color, decorations or any other concern feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo by Matt Friebie
Below is the table of standard sizes. To order a custom made item, fill out the custom measurements form.
Please take measurements over a leotard.
DO NOT take measurements while wearing jeans, sweaters or other bulky clothing. Measure carefully as the fit of the dress/tutu will be as accurate as the measurements you've taken.
* Tutu have 1'' ease at the chest, waist, high hip and 2'' ease at low hip.