This tutu is light, soft, and durable which makes it a great fit for any rehearsal. Firm enough to keep the shape and light enough to allow free movement - our rehearsal tutu is an essential model for dancers.
This tutu is made out of 7-9 net layers
There is a metal hoop located inside of the tutu
There are 3 hooks&eyes on the back
Layers are attached to the net basque and panties
In case your size is not present in the standard size chart you can order a one-of-a-kind piece custom made to fit your personal measurements. Please note, there is a $30 flat fee for custom made items.
Click here to put a custom order.
Your order will be finished in 4-6 weeks after the purchase. Please allow additional time for delivery.
What makes our tutus so unique?
Here are 5 reasons:
1. Our tutus are crafted by professional theatrical costume makers, adepts of classical ballet costume school. This technique of tutu making had been passed down from generation to generation of Russian tradition and cannot be found elsewhere on the modern market
2. In addition to standard sizes, we can create a one-of-a-kind tutu based on your personal measurements
3. Our tutus are stunning visually, yet highly functional and comfortable to wear
4. Our tutus are made out of highest quality materials which makes them exceptionally durable
5. All our tutus are hand pleated and hand tackled
If you have any questions regarding the size, measurements, color, decorations or any other concern feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo: Rachel Neville Photography
Model: Sophia Zonni (Ellison Ballet)
Below is the table of standard sizes. To order a custom made item, fill out the custom measurements form.
Please take measurements over a leotard.
DO NOT take measurements while wearing jeans, sweaters or other bulky clothing. Measure carefully as the fit of the dress/tutu will be as accurate as the measurements you've taken.
* Tutu have 1'' ease at the chest, waist, high hip and 2'' ease at low hip.